- Portion Sizes for Toddlers
Healthy Eating for Toddlers
- View All Topics
- Healthy Eating for Toddlers
- Ten Steps for Healthy Toddlers
- Combining Food for a Balanced Diet
- Planning Meals for Toddlers
- Toddler Meals: How Much Do They Need?
- How to Choose Nutritious, Fresh or Convenience Foods
- Understanding Food Labels
- Weaning - Learning to Like New Tastes and Textures
- Meals, Snacks and Drinks for Toddlers
- Fussy and Faddy Eating in Toddlers
- Growth and Development of Toddlers
- Common Nutritional Problems in Toddlers
- Think Toddler Sized
Use our portion size ranges to find out how much is too much.Find out more >
Use our toddler food tracker to check that your 1-4 year olds are getting a good balance of foods and activityFind out more >
Portion Sizes for Toddlers
Parents are expected to have all the answers and when it comes to feeding toddlers, it can be hard to know how much food to offer. That’s where the Infant & Toddler Forum can help.
A survey of 1000 UK mums and dads revealed that 79% of parents routinely offer portions bigger than the recommended size range for toddlers when offering popular meals, drinks and treats. It’s clear that guidance and practical advice for parents is lacking.
With evidence linking large portion sizes to excess weight gain, the Infant & Toddler Forum is launching the #rethinktoddlerportionsizes campaign to help take the guesswork out of how much is enough.
Share our video and portion size ranges with everyone you know using #rethinktoddlerportionsizes